Welcome to pyRevit Discourse! Say šŸ‘‹

Hello fellow Revit samurais and BIM Jediā€™s. Excited to continue learning about the possibilities of pyRevit and to create tools with you all.

Hello there!
Iā€™m new to Python and I have really only been working in Revit for a little over two and a half years, but Iā€™m starting to write pyRevit scripts for my company. I hope one day I can contribute something to pyRevit! It has helped us with so much and we are way better off using it! Thanks, Ehsan!

Hello everyone, Iā€™m your new member Volkan. :wave:

1 Like

Hello everyone! Architectural designer here working on creating a toolbar w/ pyRevit for my company with some automations. Iā€™ve been using Dynamo/Dynamo Player for a while now for this, but am hoping pyRevit will help me get a more streamlined distribution and user-friendly setup.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Gian Claudio, and I am based in London at the momentā€¦
I would like to contribute to this amazing project.

1 Like

Hi all,

Nice forum!
May I also ask python for dynamo questions here?

Kind Regards,

Jan Willem

Hey everyone, excited to be a part of this community.

Iā€™ve been using pyRevit for over 3 years now and it helped take my Python work to the next level. Appreciation for @eirannejad, Cyril, Gui, etc for helping pave the way.

Anyway, I have been developing pyRevit scripts for my companiesā€™ internal use and there are now a couple I feel comfortable sharing outside the organization. I would appreciate any and all feedback / advice on them.

The scripts are available on my Git (link in my profile).

2 Likes

ā€œToggle Backgroundā€ is so handy! :heart_eyes:

@eirannejad,

@ErikFrits did a nice one too

:eyes:Thanks for shoutout @Jean-Marc

btw, you need to update EF-Tools,
There are a few more tools inside now :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Everyone, glad to be here. Iā€™m new learn Revit API by Python.
Thank you for Eiranā€™s great video lesson of Revit API coding, so clear and organized! Gave me a lots help.

1 Like

Hello Everyone ! Feels great to be here !

1 Like

Hi Everyone

Great to be here and utilise PyRevit. Just as an exercise for myself, if you need something done with PyRevit (such as a plugin) please feel free to post it and ill try and create it and add my notes on how I solved the problem.

Hello!!

Happy to be here!
Thanks for pyRevit @eirannejad

1 Like

Hello to all of you out there!
Even though Iā€™ve been aware of pyRevit platform for sooo long, nowā€™s the time to leverage it in my work. I do have experience with Dynamo, Python and Revit API, some decent C#ing and yet - pyRevit is among my favourite tools!
Many thanks to all of you for bringing that to live.
See you around!

2 Likes

Hello @Oliwer! Welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Hi everyone ! Glad to see there is a space to talk about pyRevit !

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Florent !

Hi everyone, excited to be here!

2 Likes

Welcome @PieterL_TM!