Welcome to pyRevit Discourse! Say šŸ‘‹

Ehsan Thank you
you do amazing work for the AEC industry
Keep it up!

3 Likes

@Marcello Thank you Sir. Glad to be part of the AEC growth :smiley:

Hello everyone! Glad to find a place to discuss pyRevit. Great presentation last night @eirannejad.

1 Like

Thank you! Welcome! :wave:

I went through some of your pyRevit videos about 6 months ago, which made me want to learn pyRevit but didā€™nt follow up till the presentation last night.
Your generosity not just for freely offering pyRevit and updating it and on top inviting every one to step into coding by sharing your story cannot be thankedā€¦ ŲØŲ§ ŲŖŲ“Ś©Ų± @eirannejad

6 Likes

@plesseym Thank you for the kind words and welcome here! :smiley:

First of all thank you very much for creating this amazing project. Programing beginners (such as me) can now start dreaming about tinkering with Revit.
I am looking forward to share ideas and learn with you all. :wave:

1 Like

Welcome @jcarolino :smiley:

Hello everyone! Congrats Ehsan for the amazing work!

1 Like

Thank you @andrealmeida! Welcome to the forums :wave:

Hello everyone! first post here! :tada:
Thank you so so much @eirannejad for this amazing contribution to many communitiesā€¦ I pray that you get your rewards many folds overā€¦ simply amazing! :clap:
I am a licensed architect in California and 6 months ago I knew absolutely nothing about Python or programming, today I am working on creating some custom pyRevit tools for our company and I am having a lot of fun!!
Looking forward to a lot more learning and contributionsā€¦ Cheers everyone!!

1 Like

@eirannejad, thank you for your generous contributions to the community!

I still consider myself a newbie in this area (Dynamo and especially Python). Iā€™m here to learn from everyone and apply those skills towards development of MEP-related tools that I can give back/share with the community of users!

1 Like

@JustinStirling Welcome to this forum :smiley:

1 Like

Hi everybody!
Nice to see the pyRevit community having proper space to collaborate and exchange experiences.
Thank you @eirannejad for your continuing contribution!

1 Like

Welcome here @PeterPPenchev! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Everybody, Hi @eirannejad, thanks for letting me in :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! I am Nukes, a misplaced truck driver who has stumbled into work with Revit. pyRevit really enabled my first ā€œusefulā€ coding project and really got me started. Iā€™m working on some tools but they are very specific to my application, and probably not worth sharing. However I am thinking I might start recording lots of code snippets to be used as extra examples.

Hopefully tossing a plug in at this point isnā€™t too spammy, but I hold the keys for (all the actual smart people are really in charge) a discord server with much Autodesk stuff going on, and it tends to get a lot of people doing Revit or Inventor/Fusion360, among other design sort of things. It would be a nice place to throw around ideas or ask silly questions if maybe a forum thread is too unwieldy. https://discord.gg/TfcBEykJg2 is the invite link. Looking forward to learning things with you all!

1 Like

@nukeslion Welcome and thanks for sharing the link. :smiley:

Hi guys. I am very happy to be part of this forum.

2 Likes

Hi guys! Thank you for letting me join this forum! I hope I will learn something here, and I hope I might contribute with something useful for someone else as well.

3 Likes