Pyrevit 4.8.15.24089 - "Match Properties" command not working

Hi, I have a colleague that is trying to run “Match Properties” Command and its not working for him.
He tried running it in Revit 2023 (Pyrevit 4.8.15.24089)
I have a different version and it works perfectly fine.

IronPython Traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\pyRevit-Master\extensions\pyRevitTools.extension\pyRevit.tab\Modify.panel\edit1.stack\Match.splitpushbutton\Match Properties.pushbutton\script.py”, line 167, in
File “C:\Program Files\pyRevit-Master\extensions\pyRevitTools.extension\pyRevit.tab\Modify.panel\edit1.stack\Match.splitpushbutton\Match Properties.pushbutton\script.py”, line 78, in get_source_properties
File “C:\Program Files\pyRevit-Master\pyrevitlib\pyrevit\forms_init_.py”, line 2685, in select_parameters
UnboundLocalError: Local variable ‘src_type’ referenced before assignment.

Script Executor Traceback:
IronPython.Runtime.UnboundLocalException: Local variable ‘src_type’ referenced before assignment.
at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.MethodInfoCallInstruction.InvokeWorker(Object args)
at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.MethodInfoCallInstruction.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run8[T0,T1,T2,T3,T4,T5,T6,T7,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3, T4 arg4, T5 arg5, T6 arg6, T7 arg7)
at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute7[T0,T1,T2,T3,T4,T5,T6,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3, T4 arg4, T5 arg5, T6 arg6)
at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction8.Run(InterpretedFrame frame) at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run(InterpretedFrame frame) at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run2[T0,T1,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1) at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute3[T0,T1,T2,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction4.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run2[T0,T1,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1)
at IronPython.Compiler.PythonScriptCode.RunWorker(CodeContext ctx)
at PyRevitLabs.PyRevit.Runtime.IronPythonEngine.Execute(ScriptRuntime& runtime)

Please uninstall and install the latest version.
This issue has been fixed (last week) :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Jean,
Thank you for you reply.
I downloaded it from here. It seems to be the latest version.
Can you send me from where can I download the latest version?

Thanks,

The latest WIP installer containing the modification is available from

at the bottom of the page

Instructions in the last section of this page:
Get the wip installers