Pushbutton for disicpline specific scripts using dynamo player

I want to be able to create a pushbutton that launches dynamo player but with a certain set of scripts listed. The scripts are broken down by discipline and are housed in their respected folders. I looked into creating a pushbutton for each dynamo script but that ended up being a huge task and I do like dynamo player. So I landed on creating a button to open dynamo player with the selected disciplines script listed. Thoughts?

Just to be clear, I am not looking for someone to do this for me but just to point me in the right direction.

a bit circumvoluted, but a button that will

1. edit the prefrence filelocation in “C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\dynamoplayer-4\User data\dynamoplayerinstance 1\Default” somewhere in here you might find a text file to edit the folderpath https://forum.dynamobim.com/t/setting-default-folder-location-dynamo-player/22327/3?u=jean-marc
    (might have an instance number and dynamoplayer folder number that is different)
  2. launch dynamo player like so Opening Dynamo Player

Thanks @Jean-Marc I ended up going another route that works a little better with my system.